Solar trickle charger

Bloody great lttle tool for a tenner, works even in this shitty cloudy weather. Gonna leave it on the Rangie while I'm on holiday.

I put one on the 300tdi with a bloody flat battery a few days ago & I went to try it today & it did turn the engine over, not enough bollocks to start it, but i reckon a week or so it could have been OK to start it.

Great for bikes & caravans too.

Reply to
Nige

Is that the one from Maplins??

Ive got one in the window my 90.

Never had teh change to properly use it yet though :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Got one on the 90 as we only use it a couple of times a week max in the winter, so far it's worked a treat keeping the battery charged or perhaps I should say stopping it discharging. :-) Taped it to the top of the dash.

Reply to
Bob Hobden