Sold my 90

Just sold for £5500 :-)

Now I need to find a really good 110 with A/C for around £10k

Keep your eyes peeled folks

Reply to
Andy

You can have mine for £10,000 and I'll thow in the fridge! ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehehehe - good price matey.

Reply to
Nige

Good luck Andy, there are very few with aircon.

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:59:09 +0100, "Andy" enlightened us thusly:

f*ck that was quick.

I noticed a G-prefix CSW for sale the other day, in a nice muddy brown colour. No idea about condition.

A/C is for wimps, and besides, it kills all the environments.

Not only that, I've only on average about 6 days a year really noticed its absence in this country, on any of my motors.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thats because you live in Wales where if's always freezing!

AC rocks, especially when you have hay fever.. one of the few places I can feel normal.

Reply to
Lee_D

In message , Lee_D writes

Also when you have dogs. Had it on every vehicle I've bought since it arrived as standard on an L reg Jeep.

Reply to
hugh

Well I must be a wimp then cos I love a/c and would never have a car that I used as a daily drive without it, fine without if you are moving along at a steady pace but get stuck in traffic on a warm day and it is awful without it. Once you have had it there's no going back really. it doesn't need to be that warm outside to superheat the inside of a 110 with all that glass!!

Reply to
Andy

I'm quite keen on it too, especially on humid days, or when returning to a car that's been sat in the sun for a while, it takes ages to cool down otherwise even with the windows open!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings