Some little tinker -

has redirected the LRE site to some cheesey LR web site...not the sort of thing you want in the build up to Billing....

So if any one has any last minute Biling queries heres the link to the correct site until the webmaster sorts the main site link.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

in article yItIc.347$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on 12/7/04

11:27 am:

I tried to get on the Environ website, via city council website and ended up on a very adult site. I found it quite amusing, but I don't think I would have if I'd asked Danielle to find it for me.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch! It seems that they are about three months away from having their new (and entirely horrid) site ready, but couldn't wait.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Check out the meta-tags....someone's been cutting and pasting ;-)

Naughty naughty.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee