Billing

Well, that's it. The Disco is packed and loaded up. I'm just waiting for SWMBO to get dressed, we're off to Morrisons, and on our way for the annual pilgrimage!

I expect the hangover will be hitting about this time next week when I begin to sober up!

Drop by for a glass or two, we will be near the exotic pet refuge on the river bank. Look for the Peterborough 4x4 Sandwich Board and lots of drunks!

Lets see how quickly I blow this month, next month and Septembers salary!

-- Simon Isaacs

Peterborough 4x4 Club Vice Chairman, Newsletter Editor and Webmaster (how much more....)

3.5V8 100" Hybrid, now LPG converted Part owner of 1976 S3 LWT, currently under restoration Suzuki SJ410 (Girlfriend's) 3" lift kit fitted, body shell now restored and mounted on chassis, waiting on a windscreen and MOT Series 3 88" Rolling chassis...what to do next 1993 200 TDi Discovery (the Pug 106 is dead, long live the Pug)

Peterborough 4x4 Club

Simon Isaacs