Something different..

Can't make my mind up if I love it or hate it. Would be good as a Mobile workshop though...shame I don't need one.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I've experienced an ex TV van before when my friend bought one a VW transporter pickup with crewcab and syncro 4wd box it was knee deep in rubbish - passes for events fast food containers cans you name it similar care had been afforded to the interior trim and bodywork. I wouldn't mind betting there are a host of interesting footprints across the roof bonnet and elsewhere.It probably explains why many hire companies will not touch TV companies unless the winter olympics are going to be held in Hades. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I think it's great. Ideal size centre door for small child!

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

wonder what all the doors are for

Reply to
William Tasso

Needs to be wider IMO, like this:

Not what it seems, take a better look here:

:-) I want it.

Reply to
Mother

In article , Lee_D writes

I asked in uk.tech.broadcast about it...

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

More on that BBC Land Rover conversion:

Reply to