Spare engine?

Take a look at the coffee table at the bottom of the page... Like it!

Some of the cars are quite cool too. I think I fancy the Dobbertin Surface Orbiter on page 1.

David

Reply to
David French

More about the Orbiter on

+ associated links.I love this car!

Reply to
David French

A friend of mine in Holland does the tractor pulling thing He's got a 8 litre or so V8 from an International school bus (the yellow things the americans use) To strengthen it they fill the cooling system with concrete

He has this as a coffee table bit awkward to move about so his girlfriend reckons but looks excellent

Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley