Speedo sensor - RR Classic - Late '92 'K'

Anyone know where I can source one in Scotland? It's the one with the normal speedo cable going into the electronic sensor.

TIA

Colin

Reply to
CJ

252 in Dumfries ??

Found David to be helpful when I visited

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Cheers, matey, I'll try them.

Colin

Reply to
CJ

I have the phone number to hand if you need it

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea

Had to put the car into a local non-landy garage (time, distance, etc ...) and they tried Pentland Land Rovers ... I gave them the contact of Gemm 4x4, in Larbert (quite local) so, if there's no luck there, I'll give you a holler, thanks.

Colin

Reply to
CJ