spring is springing

The sun is up The sky is blue There's not a cloud to spoil the view But it's raining, raining in my car

How much water exactly can be stored in a 110 headlining? :|

I'm sure a sun-roof seemed like a good idea at manufacturing.

Reply to
William Tasso

Nowhere near as much as can be held by the insulation in the roof of a

101 Ambulance!
Reply to
Mother

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 17:39:39 +0000, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

and believe me, that is lots..........

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

My ambulance may be very much a work in progress and in many pieces - but atleast it doesnt leak anymore!

you lot might have working ambis, but ive stripped out all my sodden insulation and sealed my roof up! - It might be immobile but it's dry in there!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Or that leaks through it when driving in the rain.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Which means you now have no excuse for not working in there to re furb it during March / April showers.

;-)

Also emailed craddocks re there "claim"

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I thought you might have something to say about that! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

That's why so many Land Rover drivers go buy them silly leather hats, init?

Reply to
Mother

Speak for yourself, i just keep my hair short so it dries quickly....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Erm... I think I've got a piccie of you somewhere - wearing a hat...

I don't have such worries, obviously...

Reply to
Mother

I have NEVER worn a leather hat. A cricket hat to keep the sun off, yes. Leather trousers, lederhosen etc no. Gloves only - with the fingers cut off.

Alex

PS. anyone know where i can buy online leather weightlifters gloves - the ones with no fingers.

Reply to
Alex

WHATEVER... Point proven, albeit not a leather point...

You're such a tease...

Reply to
Mother

Never found a decent online supplier (or offline for that matter) for powerlifting gear in the UK. Your local gym owner will be able to advise if Google doesn't help, though transatlantic shipping on gloves should be reasonable.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs