Sagging Headlining

The headlining in my 90 is sagging and I am thinking about taking it all out and re-fitting. This would also help me find a leak in the roof/sunroof which means water collects in the headlining. The question is how easy it do to (looks like it's held with plastic trim pegs) and once removed will it go back afterwards?

Reply to
Andy

|| The headlining in my 90 is sagging and I am thinking about taking it || all out and re-fitting. This would also help me find a leak in the || roof/sunroof which means water collects in the headlining. The || question is how easy it do to (looks like it's held with plastic || trim pegs) and once removed will it go back afterwards?

Long time since I did this, but ISTR it was very straightforward. Get yourself a trim removing tool and a handful of the plastic pegs and it should go back fine with just a light tap from a screwdriver handle on the pegs. I used a pair of large screwdrivers and managed OK, although most of the fasteners had chipped bits off by the end. Good chance to route cables behind it, once you've got it off.

Reply to
Richard Brookman