stage 1 v8 gear box

anyone tell me what rear box is in a stage 1 v8 ? and what transfer boxes can be fitted ?

thanks in advance paul

Reply to
o0hex0o

Hi,

It's an LT95 - and AFAIK it's a complete unit - t/fer box and g/box are not separatable. Oh and it runs on engine oil ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Although there are intermediate gear kits to increase the ratio.

Oh yes. EP90 kills LT95 transfer boxes eventually.

That gear ratio spreadsheet wot Tim wrote and I modded is still at:

(Yes, Alex, I do keep meaning to put the one you further modded there!)

Reply to
Mother

It's the Range Rover 4-Speed box with integral transfer box.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Lol. I thought perhaps it was too complex for you to understand so you binned it.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex