steve G

hi steve G

I cleaned the wire in question yesterday not done it since will be going away this weekend so hopefully that was the problem but only time will tell i guess Will keep u informed thanks for your help

Ian Holtby

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
bones

Hmmm,

2 Bones on this group,This could get confusing. I have had this nickname for nearly 40 years,Do i win?. :o)
Reply to
bones

bones uttered summat worrerz funny about:

That makes you "old bones" by my calculations

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I agree,That's what driving an old Landy does to you!!.

Reply to
bones

this weekend so hopefully that was the problem but only time will tell i guess

Hope that fixes things for you :-)

ps. "old bones" has a nice, respectable air about it :-))

Reply to
SteveG

On or around Fri, 5 May 2006 18:06:56 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Bastard. I had a mouthful of coffee when I read that.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

If one of you is teetotal should he be dry bones? Derek

Reply to
Derek