Sticking Door servo's.

Disco this time, though I've seen it on the rangie too...

Symptoms are unlock on the fob and one lock stays down. Locking is fine. Seems to be a regular Landrover problem as each of my Centrally locked LR's have had it before purchase and I've insisted on it being fixed before delivery.

So now I'm looking to having to sort it myself whats the diagnosis??

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D