Sunroof

hmm. ideas!. military 90s/110's/late series3's had similar windows didnt they? Door tops are not a straight swap for 101's and normal landies though are they? so it has to be a custom job (cant be too hard though!)

I can't see much about his truck on the site besides a brief mention (or have i just looked through it?)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Should be real easy.. Just insert 2 strips of channle instead on one whole strip the 1 half strip for the from window and the blocker strip (which is the bit that stops it moving)

Series safari vents are available individually here...bottom of the page..blundered across these looking for scuttle vents.

alternatively get some of these...

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

May give it a try. it would improve the 2A too.

Some good stuff on that site. I sitll fancy the idea of a sunroof though :)

Reply to
Tom Woods