'Tanglewood' - Garden Maintenance

Good Day Graham

As at this time I have had no communication from my brother re disposal of Tanglewood. The garden is becoming a little overgrown and with this in mind, I have already taken steps to get it in order with my own gardener and myself doing the work.

I would like you to send a letter to my brother via his solicitor along the following lines:

'GARDEN MAINTENANCE

A gardener should be brought in to look after lawns and general maintenance of the garden of 'TANGLEWOOD'. All costs to be split equally and settled with immediate effect.

In the event of your client not agreeing to this proposal, my client will go ahead and instruct a gardener to carry out works and initially bear the costs.

When property is finally sold/transferred, a deduction of the gardeners bill, together with a surcharge of 15 per cent of said bill will be taken from final sale/transfer price to compensate my client.'

Can you please let me have an invoice for your services to date in the near future.

Regards

Bob

Reply to
BoB-B

Hey, all - we've got an MP fiddling his ACA!

Reply to
Dougal

Well at least there weren't any addresses or phone numbers on it ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

hehehebhehehehehehehehhe

Reply to