solara 30,000 mile maintenance

I bought a new Toyota Solara Convertible last year, i just had my 15,000 mile maintenance. I had purchased the pre paid maintenance plan and was told that it would cover all of my maintenance costs for the life of the car. Silly me, i believed it. I got a 240$ bill for the maintenance today and was told that the 30,000 was about 700$ after the discounts they are giving me for purchasing the pre-paid nonsense my final bill will be about

400$.

Now that the shock has worn off, i'm trying to decide if the extended warranty and the pre-paid maintenance were worth it. I feel a bit foolish right now.

I have been told time and again that Toyota is dependable, and that i will not be sorry for the purchase. I was wondering if a year later my buyers remorse is valid or not?

Reply to
tzuff via CarKB.com