Thanks...

Thanks.....

Yes, knew about the back-up trick...that's how I checked it in the first place (office building window....you'll appreciate a reflective surface, of course....doesn't work well on brick, LOL)...

Finally found a piece of wood long-enough (a toilet plunger handle with a large bath towel wrap)...

Living far from civilization, I was just trying to find a faster way...

Thanks...

Oh, by the way, for anyone ever searching these posts....it's the TOP bulb. Also, be patient with the re-insertion...Land Rover's design has the sealing rubber fold over the light-well socket...best may be for you to use a screw driver or what to hold up the sealing-rubber.

Cheers, John

Reply to
John Arnold