Tom whats your current Status?

Seeing as we seem to live in a micro climate I'm wondering if I will get to try these snow chains out I bought.

Any of the fleet looking peaky? / Chance of more snow?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Sorry Lee - didnt see this! As i posted before - the proper snow here hit as soon as my 2A broke... Please feel free to come round in early

2011 and disable it - do it in the first week of school term and i'll have some days off!...

The 101 shows no signs of stopping working - I think i ruined any chance of snowfall this year! ;) It has even had a working eberspacher all winter!

Reply to
Tom Woods