Top Gear again

Hi folks, who saw last nights Top Gear? Who would approve of the Danish speed signs?? Plus who thinks Clarkson is turning into a real life Tim Taylor using more power on a kitchen processor, LOL.

Reply to
cyberwraith

Hs comments about Rotherham did nothing to impress SWMBO!!!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I took them with a giggle, in fact I have friends who live in Rotherham and I enjoy a visit.

Reply to
cyberwraith

On or around Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:40:19 -0000, "cyberwraith" enlightened us thusly:

yeah. I reckon the Danish speed signs would cause more crashes.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:58:24 +0000, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

heh.

I reckon everyone laughs until he takes the piss out of where *they* live. If he takes the piss out of taxi drivers, I'll laugh too. If you can't laugh at yerself, you might as well quit.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

But isn't Clarkson from Rotherham? ISTR he had his first journalism job there, anyway.

Reply to
Rich B

I always laugh at myself first, just to piss off others before they do it, LOL.

Reply to
cyberwraith

"Rich B" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Journalism

Clarkson trained as a journalist with the Rotherham Advertiser, before also writing for the Rochdale Observer, Wolverhampton Express and Star, Lincolnshire Life and the Associated Kent Newspapers.

Ron

1997 Discovery SE7 V8 1974 Jaguar XJ6 1974 Daimler DS420 1970 Jaguar 420G

and a 2002 Ford Falcon

Reply to
Ron