Transmission Oil Cooler

Can anyone identify this cooler pulled from a '95 Range Rover 4.6 DSE, neither ourselves or Richard at Beamends can see anything similar in any of our parts lists.

Niamh Holding

Looks the same as a P38 autobox cooler to me....... maybe the same as a Disco 2?? Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Interesting, my parts list shows

as the relevant transmission oil cooler ESR2276 which is a very different thing.

Reply to
Niamh Holding

Bear in mind that land rover parts drawings are notoriously bad for not actually resembling the part they allegedly represent. Oil coolers being one of the worse.

You get used to it after a while.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dickinson

Niamh Hi,

I will agree with Badger. It looks like a P38A or a Disco2 gearbox oil cooler to me.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

On or around Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:27 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@4x4cymru.spamtrapped.co.uk (Niamh Holding) enlightened us thusly:

Looks like the one you have is a larger version of the one in the picture - I epxect they superseded it with an uprated one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

OK thanks folks anyone want a stab at a part number?

I'll be on the phone to Richard later anyway after your help

Reply to
Niamh Holding