range rover classic - alarm

I have a very mundane but important question regarding my Range Rover Tdi. Would anyone happen to know what the alarm/immobiliser system is called as a standard fit on the 94 vehicle. My new insurers are asking not if I have one but what the name of the system is? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't go out and use my pride and joy until I am insured and they won't insure me until they find out!! Never had this problem insuring the 90. I don't know how i am going to cope with electric windows either, I've only just gone over to wind up ones! Progress huh??!

Dave

Reply to
edeowner