true love

It's a shame but my Golf broke down this week so I had to borrow the other half's series II to get about in. I have been posing through town, splashing down country lanes and even done a bit of off roading. She looks really good parked up in my drive way. Don't tell him but I think this is a love affair that he might regret, shes mine now!!!!

Reply to
kim ashmore

Has anyone noticed just how many ladies are taking to the road in Landy's these days. I can see a future for a site called Land Rovers Reunited! Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

in article bj5b4a$70g$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk, kim ashmore at snipped-for-privacy@ashmore2863.freeserve.co.uk wrote on 3/9/03 7:15 pm:

I'll sort you out later girlie, after I have mended the Landrover,

Reply to
Rory Manton

Brilliant Idea I've often wondered what happened to past vehicles Any one want to host a "Landrovers I've loved and lost" site Andy

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Good for you. We only started with a Discovery when baby number four arrived. As you can see, we know own three!

Reply to
Nikki

I believe that Difflock.com already have one on their discussion forum.

Regards