Trustan

Can you still buy Trustan Rust Treatment. Used it some years back on VW Beetle. You painted it on, then it turned the rust black and made it solid.

Reply to
heckflosse

Not sure of this one but I used Curust which does the same job, same thing. I think you will find the same product under various brand names, cannot remember the chemical make up to look for though.

Reply to
Hirsty's

I think it's phosphoric acid, which reacts with the rust to turn it a purply black. John

Reply to
John Stokes