Upcoming autojumbles / shows etc

Hi all

Does anyone out there know of any dates for shows and autojumbles and good places to source cheap landy parts.

Im going to be starting the stripdown of mine over the weekend amd although I can get some good bargins off ebay I have always liked walking around autojumbles but have lost touch with what is when and were

Anyone have anything on the calander so far

All the best

Paul

Reply to
Paul Henry

Old Sodbury. Spring and Autumn at the Newbury Showground, plus another one or two "up North". According to

there's one at Newbury on Sat 3rd April, and one in North Yorks in August.

Reply to
QrizB

The Great British Autojumble

11th January at the NEC.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Hi Guys

Just had a look at the website for the auto

QUOTE>With superb facilities and fully heated, all plots are priced at just £65.00 each inc. VAT (perimeters and corner sites plus £10.00 inc. VAT supplement). Car spaces at the Automart are £20.00 inc. VAT in advance and £25.00 inc. VAT on the day of the show.

Reply to
Paul Henry