Useful PTO and winch info

I've been looking for a while for pamphlets etc relating to PTO ancils but never found anything. You probably all know about this site but I just found it. It is a treasure trove of detail and ought to be preserved on one of the LR faqs or sites that people run just in case it goes down in NZ.

Eddy, {who's probably just made a fool of himself as you all know of this site already and have oily monitors like mine.}

S2a 88 petrol

Reply to
Eddy Bayton

also has a good set of manuals for overdrives,winches, etc.

Reply to
Roger Martin