Usefull contact info

Hi...

Some information for you all...

From personal experience of their excellent service, on two separate occasions when I damaged the unique rear prop' on my hybrid... (Read totally mullered!) Once when setting up the Billing off road cource, and once during a club RTV (non damaging, right...)

Dave Mac Propshafts

1 Northey Road Foleshill Coventry CV6 5NF 02476 683239

Quick, good, easy to deal with, especialy for emergencies!

Standard and fully custom shafts, standard rebuilds with better (more capable) joints etc.

I have no connection with them, other than as a very satisfied customer on two ocasions. Hopefully I won't need them a third time, but if I do, they will get the call first.

Regards.

Dave B.

Reply to
Dave Baxter

I'll second that!

Used them quite a few times - always helpful and seem to be able to do anything propshaft or driveshaft related.

Andy

110 V8 205 GTi 1.9 Hillman Imp trialler

Andy Fox