V8 Disco 1 - Transmission Temp Warning Light

Red light, think it's transmission temp warning is activating and staying lit after about 10 mins running, dipped box and fluid level is fine.

Any clues, I'm hoping maybe just the sensor as the light is quite dimly lit. What else could it be? Oil cooler blocked internally?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cooke

Sensor matye, had one do the exact same.

Reply to
Nige

Sensor matye, had one do the exact same.

Nige,

Is it the one you can see on the oil cooler pipe where it comes out of the cooler itself with an electrical connector in the top?

If so it looks easy enough to change.

This D1 is a peach, only 64k miles on the clock, interior still mint, no rust anywhere and the V8 is the sweetest I've ever heard

:-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cooke