V8 Disco starting problems

On or around Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:02:09 GMT, "Richard" enlightened us thusly:

mine's running apparently happily on an "electronic" type coil from Motor World.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hi,

I have had problems with my Disco's (98 V8 3.9i) spider, the car dropped me in Botswana and I had to jury rig the ignition and fuel pump to get home.

I asked my local LR dealer to bridge the spider but his staff fitted a new one, when I complained I was not charged for the new spider.

However I still want to deactivate the spider. Could you please give me the pin numbers which must be shorted out and if you know, what function each pin controls.

Please reply to the address below gregmoll at imaginet dot co dot za

Thanks Greg

Reply to
Greg_False