V8 Tuning

OK, next question.

Can anyone recommend a very good V8 tuner near Shropshire that would work their magic over my 3.5L V8 110. Ideally, someone who knows Weber 500cfm carbs (or Edelbrock Performer 1404's; it's the same thing). I'm suspecting I might still have some ignition fault, but I've run out of things to look at.

I'd take it to RPI, but they're best part of a day's drive away!

Cheers,

Reply to
Steve Morgan