V8 Tuning

Hi,

I'm going to have a go at tuning the V8 I have in my series 3. The engine is originally from a Rover P6. It has SU HIF6 carburettors that I have just finished rebuilding.

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to do this?

I have a balancer, a calibrated tachometer, timing strobe and an exhaust gas analyser, is there anything else I will need?

Also what should the CO2 reading be on the exhaust analyser? I have an old manual for a Rover P6 that specifies 3% to 4.5% but the instructions for the analyser specifies that every engine should be set to 2%.

Thanks

Liam

Reply to
Liam

Once you've done that.. Come and do mine!

Col> Hi,

Reply to
ninety