WANTED: Dashboard Facia S3

Plastic facia that surrounds instrument cluster for RHD S3 SWB ... probably the same one regardless of model? but best be sure. Live in Australia, will pay for item plus P&P etc.

Anyone got one or know of an Internet "scrapie"?

Thanks

mike

Where are you? I am in Central West NSW. JD

Reply to
JD

So mike was, like

I have one for a 90 (1986 diesel) that I was going to throw out. Tatty but complete (the symbols on the warning light panel are a bit faded). You can have it for nowt plus postage if you want it.

Reply to
Richard Brookman