WANTED - Rangie 3.9 auto as donor vehicle

Evening all,

I dont suppose that anyone has, or knows of a 3.9 RR classic going cheapish. I don't want to pay for a mint one as i'll be throwing the body away. However, engine and running gear must be fairly sound as must be the chassis.

Just missed one today unfortunately but im pretty sure that there must be a few of these vehicles around now.

This will be the basis of an 80inch trialler so a bit of rust around the rear of the chassis won't bother me.

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

keep an eye on ebay. i almost bought one before deciding i would pay a bit more and just get an engine to save me some time and space. I was looking at the £400-£500 range which meant they came with atleast a few months of MOT. Ones that needed trailering were going for a couple of hundred.

That was 12 months ago so they are probably even cheaper now!

Reply to
Tom Woods