Wanted 3.9 auto RR

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 3.9 auto RangeRover as a basis for my next project.

So the body doesn't need to be good as long as the chassis and running gear are solid, hopefully someones got one lying around?!

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Where are you based?

How much do you want to spend?

Reply to
ziachowdhury

It all depends on condition, if the vehicle's just had a recon 3.9 then a fair bit more than a 250Kmile off roader! I'm in West Wales. To be honest, anywhere this side of =A3500 and i'd be happy, and i'll consider anything!

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Hi Dave i may be able to help? - i have a range rover and all i want is the 3.9 engine, the rest is up for grabs, so depending on what your after???

I also have a rolling chassis - with documents but no engine and box, but it does have all the brakes etc.

if you want to know more drop me a line.

cheers

gary

Dave R wrote:

Reply to