Wanted: T10 4speed driveshaft yoke

Im in need ASAP for a four speed driveshaft slip yoke (63 four speed lark). If you have one let me know, I sure want to get to drive this thing soon!

Reply to
hawkman56

The 16-spline Stude T-10 slip yoke is the same as Chevy of the same era.

Reply to
John Kunkel

Front Yoke part numbers for 4-speed:

1557829 '63 Mechanics joint (inner clips) 1552766 '61-'62 Spicer joint (outer clips)

SASCO shows no stock. Maybe someone seeing this can check their stock.

Reply to
keith_kichefski

a Powerglide slip yoke uses the same spline but different U-joints (maybe Mechanic's type? not sure) but is slightly shorter than the stock Stude slip yoke. I have one of those laying around.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Didn't Stude change to Mechanic's type U joints in 63?

Reply to
hawkman56

Reply to
blacklarkviii

blacklarkviii How much you want for the powerglide yoke? I hope I am going to need one

does someone have the link to the chart of u-joint dimensions that was posted a while back? I'd like to verify what type of U-joint it uses before offering it for sale.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Go to

and open the 53-62 catalog. Look up part #581055.

Dustybob

Reply to
Bob Wagner