Wanted Series 2A bulkhead - any condition!

I'm looking for a series 2A bulkhead that I can cut the steel 'shelf' out of and fit it onto my series 3 bulkhead thats in my S2A landrover! The S3 dashbord is in poor shape and I've never really liked them all that much, true the speedo is easier to see and the switches are well placed, but its just not 'right'! So I'm after a really CHEAP bulkhead, as rotten they come if need be (except for the shelf!!). I'm not far from Crewe/Nantwich, Cheshire, but am willing to colect from the surounding counties. Thanks! Toby

Reply to
TVS