Wanted V8 Engine

Got a Disco needing a V8, 3.9 or above - Injection or carb.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Reply to
Lee Argyle

On or around Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:04:44 +0000 (UTC), "Lee Argyle" enlightened us thusly:

3.9s look thin on the ground ATM. nowt on google to speak of.

'course, it may just be that no-one wants to flog me one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Dunno whether it's any use to either of you, but I know a chap who is flogging a 4.6 short engine with no heads. Let me know if you want his contact details.

Reply to
Exit

You'd better join the que then;-)

Reply to
Nikki

I'm not one for panic buying but I'll take six....... just to be on the safe side ;-)

Lee D

--

- Landrover projects site

Reply to
Lee_D

I have a d reg range 3.5 efi , runs ok a few bits missing ( relays , pipes etc ) but nothing major its a complete car so make me an offer on the bits you want , i may part with it at the right price or exchange it for some thing

ps im in coventry

paul

Reply to
paul moloney

On or around Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:43:28 GMT, "Exit" enlightened us thusly:

oooh, tempting. do 3.5 heads fit 'em? I could stand getting the feckers machined, with that as a prize...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:06:07 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

not really found any secondhand 3.9s. quite a number of 3.5s around, in varying conditions.

Reply to
Austin Shackles