Wanted : LHD Range Rover

Hello,

I have been asked by my boss to find him a used (3 to 5 year old) Left Hand Drive Range Rover. The RR needs to be in good condition, V8 4.0 preferred although any standard engine option would be considered.

If any one has or knows of any LHD RRs for sale, please let me know.

Many Thanks and Best Regards

Andy

1982 SIII 109 Station Wagon "Larry"

email : snipped-for-privacy@xxxntlworld.com (remove xxx to email)

Reply to
Andy

Does it have to be UK registered?

If not I may find you one with Greek number plates.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Got a LHD Disco on the Isle of Wight, 4 ltr V8 - N reg

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE