Waxoyl

Thought I might invest in a couple of big tins to proof the sills and chassis rails but hasn't it got expensive anybody got a source better than £20 per 5 litres or a better alternative? Derek

Reply to
Derek

Dinitrol is *FAR* better than waxoyl, but it is not cheap. £40 for 5 litres.

I've used both and seen the results from both and there is no way i would use Waxoyl now.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

Was that in similar situations? Controlled way?

I'm asking because I've used waxoyl for a long time and am very happy with it (apart from when it comes to spraying it of course). Also the fact that people like Before-&-after (spell?) use it is quite a good guaranty that the product is not that bad.

Just my HO.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

Its major problem is it doesnt creep enough, doesnt set, and is not viscous enough- applied to a hollow box section after awhile its all down on the lower face from gravity, and is easily washed from surfaces like chassis'.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..