Weber Carb Diagram/manual

Has anybody got a copy of a setup Manual and diagram for a Weber 34ICH (as fitted to 2.25 petrol)

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Dunno if this helps:

Mother

Thats another pint I owe you....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Wine please dear:

Dry - like my humour, crisp - like my wit, and unoaked - like, erm...

Which reminds me Steve Taylor... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Funny, I had you pegged as a real ale drinker. You know, the beard, unkempt look, sandals.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

While I cannot deny that I've had a few Bishps Fingers down my throat, and thrown the odd Old Speckled Hen over a hedge late at night, I was told beer makes you fat, so switched to wine and spirits. I've been on this diet for a while now and it certainly works. I've lost five days this month...

Reply to
Mother

Oh well, it's never too late to develop taste, even in the advancing years.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Spoken like a true ex-101 owner who's just purchased a case of the finest whine made from the sourest of grapes...

Reply to
Mother

Said ex-101 owner who has a lovely shiny rebuilt Series IIA in pristine condition and is quite happy with it, thank you.

Bet my petrol consumption is better than yours

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I bet you use far more petrol than I - even if I were to collectively count 2 101s and 2 Discoverys ;-)

Reply to
Mother