Weymouth area ... Green Lanes??

Hi all,

Off to Weymouth for a week or so and wondered if anyone could point out some decent green lanes or 'play' areas. Lost my google and interweb mojo at the mo', can't find a bloody thing except everyone says visit Salisbury Plain ... ;)

Cheers.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Well, Salisbury Plain is an odd one, lots of lanes but loads of them are tarmac! Best bet to find some laners in the area is to go onto

and post a message asking for contacts in the area. There's normally a fair few people laning on the plain. I'm in North Dorset but haven't been around that area much as I've not been laning much due to bad health. There is an off-road track in Ringwood, about an hour east, called Matchams, not sure if that's too far for you.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Cheers Ian.

Reply to