Green Lanes / Play days.

Monday July 2nd to Wednesday maybe Thursday that week I've got some time out from 'EVERYTHING' ... ;) Swmbo has decided that I need to de-stress and that the best way, for me and the family, is for me to piss off on my own for a few days as I haven't done this for a few years and she reckons I'm missing it. So who am I to ignore her or decide not to .... ;)

Soooooooo ..... Disco, 2 man tent, picked North Yorkshire ish, Malham/Settle based, I want to explore the area taking in lots of green lanes and maybe some practice RTV Trials spots. Very flexible for time, area where I go and what I do. Also been thinking maybe North Wales around Lake Bala ish ... Both of which are places I've been many times before, but in my youth (Like more than 25 yrs ago) so I can't really remember them well, but open to good suggestions. Green lanes preferred over out and out Trials places, I think, as I don't really want too much hassle fixing the Disco afterwards.

Anyone know any decent lanes/areas to drive or any suggestions for interesting areas?

Indeed, if anyone's interested in joining me somewhere I'd prefer not to green lane on my own, 'specially if they get gnarly, though I do know when to say no .... 'cept when we're trialling, of course. :)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Therent that many lanes open up there, but there is a cracker from settle to hawes, Andy will be along soon with info.

Reply to
Nige

Just been told that by a mate .... so Wales is looking better so far. But Settle to Hawes sounds a cracker, and after looking on a map also looks a cracker, if it's the one I've been perusing. :) Cheers, Nige.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Me & Andy are doing it on the 4th july. We are doing the LR experience in the morning (cheers Andy) then off there for a good one.

Reply to
Nige

Fancy a bit of company ... if I'm still up there?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Yeah, I don't see why not, mine & andys are road cars. e-mail me for my mobile number & we can have a chat matey.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nice one. Mine's stil only a Disco, just has diff guards, bumper and larger tyres on it .. and still has a friggin' tow-bar which tends to stop the most adventurous efforts ... ;)

YHM :)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Not go any mail paul?