what news group can I use to ask q's about 95 lwb classic

The SRS light came on and I'm not sure if I can reset it by diconnecting the battery. I have an'89 and that seems to do the trick most times

Reply to
Billy

I think you can reset warning lights by disconecting the battary for a while.. but it sounds like you have a recuring problem wich is puting the light back on. You'll probably need to make a trip to sombody with diagnostics kit to find out the cause of the problem. Hope this helps, Toby

Reply to
TVS