What's with all the air con posts?

Geez, I dunno, a couple of days above +15C and all the air con units get a workout or not as the case maybe.

Buy a Series LR and open the under windscreen vents!!

(posted from a balmy 27C mid winter's day in Queensland)

Reply to
Roger

My feelings exactly, Roger. The cab of my Series gets to over 50°C in summer. Don't need air con at all.

You're overseas from me, aren't you, on Bribie?

Now, in my car, I'd never be without it :)

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Why not go the whole hog and go topless! Like 'wot I does.

Reply to
Rory

I leave the climate control on "Auto" all the time... B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In message , Roger writes

Defenders have them too. (And two)

Reply to
hugh

I'm not that sort of girl ...

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher

Good old 2/60 air con (or 2/45 for the older models)

Reply to
Corp-Rat

Can you turn it down a bit, it's too warm at the moment. How about selecting "cooling rain and fresh breeze" for a day or two? Ta.

Reply to
PDannyD

Roger uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yeah, creature comforts eh! Still it's a different kind of heat here... it's hot heat not that cold pansey heat. Currently hotter here than most of our favourite holiday destinations.

I did say a week or so ago given another month or two and we will wheel out the "Whats up with my Eberspacher" posts.

I like the IIa now it has a safari roof on, though sadly laid up until I've passed my exams so it's not seeing much action at the moment.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Chaps at a local auto supplier are working on a new HVAC dash unit for the defender. I saw the mock up and it looks like a disco III dash. Tests for the blower motor include running underwater so perhaps this new unit will be of better quality than previous efforts.

regards Fanie

Reply to
fanie