Wheei;s

Can any one tell me if Discovery ll Td5 wheels 16in or 18in will fit a Defender 90 Td5

Reply to
phil

Not without hub adapters which are available from Simmonites et al.

Reply to
David Willerton

On or around Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:55:35 -0000, "David Willerton" enlightened us thusly:

unless you've a source of black market wheels on the cheap or are dead set on the disco II ones, yer better off buying alloy wheels that fit, from one of the suppliers.

I've no doubt someone makes a disco II lookalike wheel with the old stud pattern.

Reply to
Austin Shackles