Bargain series hard top available

Collecting freebee fire wood from waste area behind CAB Atherstone (50yds off old A5 Long St through town) a couple of days ago I noticed a Landy hard top not sure if SWB or LWB suspect former. Side windows and back windows glass broken, rubbers around though on ground Condition of sides and back may be suspect but present. Also one wheel. CAB have to clear the site did not even realise someone may be interested in hardtop it was probably bound for skip! Contact them you may get a bargain! I do not know their tel no or their internet address (They use the net) I have no connection with them other than collecting the wood so any contact needs to be direct with them. I told them the bits may be worth a bob or two and as a charity setup they would appreciate the cash Chris

Reply to
Chris Lloyd