Wierd 'Lectrics

Ello

I was out messing about in the 90 in the local floods tonight and i have been confused by water and electrics. It wasnt that deep, only a couple of foot at max, and water obviously got everywhere.

The radio lost all reception, mid flood. It only worked when the lights were on full beam. When dipped, nothing. Just 'fuzz'. About 10 mins after water it was back to normal.

Im not bothered about it happening, it has just confused me that it only worked with the light on full beam!

Any explanations?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Bright lights.....

Is your bottom sore?

;-)

Lee D