Wings and Spot Welding

On or around Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:37:10 +1000, Duracell Bunny enlightened us thusly:

Or solder...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:31:24 +0100, "Oily" enlightened us thusly:

reminds me of another page...

the tinyurl is only there for dramatic effect.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Unfortunately not.

Reply to
EMB

I've set that as the homepage for a clueless manager at work - he has no idea how to change it, and gets a daily reminder of just how useless he is.

Reply to
EMB

OOh Austin now you'll get pilloried for not calling it brazing ;-). I reckon the most effective ways to attach alloy to steel ( more usually titanium) are the newish glues used by the likes of BAe the difficulty being getting hold of them, mind you Austins hotmelt silicone is a dammed sight easier to apply. IMO owt that is secure at Mach 2 is good enough for me even downhill with a following wind.

(sorry for emailing it to you as well Austin)

Reply to
Derek

On or around Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:19:49 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

I phrased it most carefully. I at least, and by the sound of it you, know the difference.

did you? ah, it'll be in the spamtrap account, probably.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

|| Richard Brookman wrote: ||| ||| This sort of stuff belongs in alt.mutual.appreciation.society, not ||| here :-) ||| || Do I detect an air of jealousy? :-) || || -- || EMB

No, I like it when people are nice to each other. We should all do a lot more of it.

And when people on *Usenet* are nice to each other, it really is a cause for celebration :-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:03:45 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

yet another of Martyn's sites.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs