work under her skirt

Hi group, was wondering if anyone had any info or contacts for a device to attach to your Range Rover or in my case 110, to roll it on the side.(controlled of course...slowly) This to allow work to be done under the skirt of Solihull's Matron. Saw a thing called a "Tilt-a- Car" a long time ago in LEO ?? regards BBC snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au

Reply to
Brett

May be no use to you in Oz, but there is a review of about 6 of these devices in this month's Practical Classics magazine. None seem designed for use with a 2 tonne vehicle, though ;-) If you're interested I'll check it out.

Rich

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Who posted the link to the truck held up with a piece of wood? (and can they post it again, please?)

Reply to
Mother

Was that the one with the bloke sitting underneath it?

Reply to
wayne

Yup, that's the one. Meant to print it out...

Reply to
Mother

my brother used to help a friend flip a morris minor over to work underneath. They used a pile of straw and half a dozen agriculture students......... again, not a two tonner.

Reply to
Martin Edwards