Workhop manuals for 90

is there anything better than haynes manual for strip and rebuild work? I find haynes a bit sparse for someone like me with no previous experience strupping landrovers.

cheers colin

Reply to
cg

Never Mind, i just found this site, where you can download all the manuals in english.

cg

|| Never Mind, i just found this site, where you can download all the || manuals in english. ||

|| colin

If you have no previous experience, Haynes ain't at all bad - they tend to take it step by step with good illustrations, and don't assume a lot of prior knowledge, although there are some notable inaccuracies. The workshop manuals, OTOH, are the business - very detailed and accurate, but they do tend to assume a certain level of competence. They say stuff like "remove the X" without telling you how or with what tool - they assume you have done enough of that kind of thing to work it out for yourself. I try to have both for any vehicle I work on, and a combination of the two is pretty effective. The only rule is - if they don't agree, go with the WM every time.

Reply to
Richard Brookman