Workshop Manual Discovery TD5 (Y reg)

I am looking to obtain a workshop manual for a Y reg TD5 and as of yet not found, no doubt its my lack of searching skills any help would be grateful Gerry

Reply to
Gerry McKenzie

Me Too

GerryB

Reply to
GerryNutoLR

Try to get hold of the 'Rave' CD. I'm sure there are folks here that can help you out.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

The official factory workshop Manual for the Td5 Discovery II is publication VDR100090 and is a monster 1,600 page loose leaf 2 volume set. There is also a Brooklands books reprint of the same which has

800 pages (they print 2 original pages per page).

Both are around the 55 to 60 GBP mark and can be found on our Site under books.

Kind regards

Rob Stewart

Rob Stewart

I recommend looking for a RAVE CD-ROM on eBay. It also covers the ETM and other LR models. Cost, aboiut 5 quid.

Ron Beckett Emu Plains, Australia

1995 P38A Range Rover HSE 4.6 Litre V8
Reply to
The Becketts

Hey, I know you ! I ordered an Electrical Supplemet Manual for a Defender from you once. It was 50 Euro's (35 quid !) or summink, and it turned out it was the schematics as they're on the Rave CD's, printed on a colour printer (NOT EVEN A REAL PRINT ISSUE).

I thought it was a real rip off.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.