Xmas

I know I'm a few days early, but I wanted to be the first to wish everyone Merry Christmas !!!

Stu

Reply to
Stuart Adair

Well said,

Eat loads, drink more and be merry!

Lee

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE

I'm working this Christmas so I'd like to extend an extra special Merry Christmas to those working or away from home. I think it opportune to give a thought to our Lads and Lasses in the Gulf, for there Family and for the Friends, and Family of those who sadly won't be coming back after giving there all.

Be it on a Front line, Oil rig or the Kitchen pot wash .... Merry Christmas one and all!!!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I think it opportune to give a

Seconded, thirded or whatever. Especially, most of all, those families with a vacant seat this Xmas.

Have a good one

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

I'll be working too, (on call anyway, some idiot is bound to break down on Christmas day!)

Have every intention of being very pi$$ed on new year though!! :-)

Merry crimble all

Reply to
SimonJ

I envisage a "Was I really there?........ what did I do then?" situation..... Stack up the resolve now :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I would like to suggest: "Bring the boys back home". Anyway, Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year to you all. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets